1) We believe in the one true God יהוה. The God of Abraham, Issac, & Jacob.
2) We believe that the Bible is God’s inspired, inerrant, infallible, unfailing word.
3) We believe that God sent His son Yeshua (Jesus) into the world to redeem us back unto Himself.
4) We believe the only path back to God is through Yeshua (Jesus) as the door.
5) We believe that Yeshua (Jesus) came into the world to fulfill the law and serve as our example.
6) We believe that believers follow the law BECAUSE we are believers NOT in order to be saved.
7) We believe that the seven fold spirit of God is alive and well and in- dwells the believers.
8) We believe that all born again believers are heirs according to the promise, grafted into Israel.
9) We believe that the 7th day Sabbath is a sign between God and His people and should be observed.
10) We believe that the Feasts and Festivals found in Leviticus 23 are appointed times to meet with and worship our creator, God, and King.
11) We believe in the local assembly and that all believers should be active in one.
12) We believe in the unity of the body and that all believers should strive to dwell together in unity and work together for the Kingdom.
13) We believe the only romantic relationships and marriages that God has ordained is a natural born male and a natural born female.
14) We believe that God created male and female, and however he created you in your mother’s womb is the gender you are and are to be for life.
1) Argue about the name of God. That is up to the individual believers study based conviction. As a camp we will intentionally and interchangeably use God, Yahweh, Yehovah, Yah, Jesus, Yehshua and Yashua, but respect others using what they feel led to use.
2) Argue about the calendar. There are so many different calendars out there, this is a subject we leave up to the believer, family, and local congregation.
3) Argue about dietary laws. We do not keep“kosher”as a camp, we keep biblically clean. Any additional dietary preferences, convictions, and needs, are up to the individual.
4) Limit the Holy Spirt (Ruach Ha'Kodesh). All gifts and manifestations of the Spirit that Abba wants to use are welcomed.
Copyright © 2021 Messiah Texas - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder